- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 recipe Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. Add the spinach, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, red onion, goat cheese, and pecans to a large mixing bowl and toss together.
2. Serve the salad with the raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
- About 4 cups chopped escarole and/or baby arugula
- 3 cups thin asparagus (about 1 bunch, bottom ends removed)
- 2 cups sliced English cucumber
- 8 oz sugar snap peas (sliced and chopped)
- 1 ½ cups quartered artichoke hearts (1 can, drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 large lemons)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup chopped Scallions
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- zest of 1 lemon (optional)
- salt and cracked black pepper (to taste)
- Chop and slice all your veggies before adding them to a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the lemon vinaigrette ingredients until combined.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad in the bowl and toss well to coat.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge to marinate and soften until ready to serve.
Garden Chef Salad
by Taste of Home
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, coarsely chopped
- 3 slices deli turkey, cut into thin strips
- 3 slices deli ham, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 fresh baby carrots, sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Thousand Island salad dressing or dressing of your choice.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients. Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper; toss to coat. Serve with salad dressing.